Guiding Education through Novel Investigation - Academic Collaboration Toolkit
GENI-ACT brings authentic research into the classroom - enhancing student learning and engagement - supporting instructor scholarship and teaching - facilitating collaboration - and providing answers to relevant scientific questions. Welcome to our educational community!
Please review information on your login page, or visit our help menu for details on the GENI-ACT community. If you are new to the system and would like to change your role to Instructor or Developer please contact Derek Wood.
Whats happening at GENI-ACT
Updates: 23 Feb 2018
Site will be down intermittently between 8-10 AM PST on 26 February, 2018 as our service provider updates security protocols.
- The following upgrades to the system are in progress:
- Add file upload options for all modules
- Allow markdown language data entry for all modules
- The following ACT core modules are being updated:
- Horizontal Gene Transfer
- Alternative Open Reading Frame
- Enzymatic Function