Guiding Education through Novel Investigation
Academic Collaboration Toolkit
GENI-ACT brings authentic research into the classroom - enhancing student learning and engagement - supporting instructor scholarship and teaching - facilitating collaboration - and providing answers to relevant scientific questions. Welcome to our educational community!
Please review the information on your login page, or visit our help menu for details on the GENI-ACT community. If you are new to the system and would like to change your role to Instructor or Developer please contact Derek Wood.
What's happening at GENI-ACT
Updated: 18 Jul 2018
- The following new features are now available:
- Start codon review and change.
- File upload support for all modules.
- The following updates are in development:
- Instructor data visualization
- Project, course, and class document attachments
- The following core modules are being updated:
- Horizontal Gene Transfer
- Alternative Open Reading Frame
- Enzymatic Function
- The following schools have joined the GENI-ACT community. Welcome!: