Guiding Education through Novel Investigation
Academic Collaboration Toolkit
GENI-ACT brings authentic research into the classroom - enhancing student learning and engagement - supporting instructor scholarship and teaching - facilitating collaboration - and providing answers to relevant scientific questions. Welcome to our educational community!
Please review the information on your login page, or visit our help menu for details on the GENI-ACT community. If you are new to the system and would like to change your role to Instructor or Developer please contact Derek Wood.
What's happening at GENI-ACT
Updated: 14 Sep 2018
- The following new features are now available:
- Pages: students and instructors can now build markdown pages for notes, syllabi, etc.
- The following updates are in development:
- Share page editing with your friends
- User dashboards
- The following core modules are being updated:
- Horizontal Gene Transfer
- Alternative Open Reading Frame
- Enzymatic Function
- The following schools have joined the GENI-ACT community. Welcome!:
- University of New England, Australia
- Niagara County Community College
- Mount Mary University
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh